If you don’t have headshots, we won’t be able to submit you for any work at all.
They don’t have to be professional, just recent, well-framed, well-lit photos (see HOW TO TAKE A DECENT HEADSHOT)…
- If you are serious about this as any sort of career or hobby, it’s in your interest to get headshots done.
- Bad headshots will give the impression you’re not photogenic and therefore not worth booking.
As you can see from our website, main headshot is cropped square, but we also require gallery pics as 3:4 and 3:4, so if we’ve deleted your chosen headshot and cropped an alternative, please don’t replace it with one we’ve already seen. Stick it in the gallery instead!
- MAIN/Joint headshot: this is the most important photo and your main (square) profile pic; should be a close-up of siblings together; heads and shoulders; recent, and as near a likeness as possible, i.e. natural. Not edited together! Not taken from above or below – subject to be at eye level with the photographer!
- You can submit photos taken on a phone, just consider your surroundings – a plain, white background is best. Frame the pic with both of your heads together.
- No hats, sunglasses, school logos, text/image effects… nothing hiding your faces! We also don’t want pouting or posing, glamour shots, sleeping or bath-time photos! Natural, unfiltered and recent please, no filter, effects or flash!
- Gallery Images: Apart from your main headshot, you can also add a further selection of different looks, together and separately. Please include Single headshots, which should be of individual siblings alone; a close-up head and shoulders; recent and as near a likeness as possible, i.e. natural.
- Casting Networks: To add you to our roster on CN, we need a portrait photo like your main headshot, plus a headshot per person.
ONLY HAVE INDIVIDUAL HEADSHOTS?
You profile cannot be published without a joint headshot. Please arrange to get one done as soon as possible.
ONLY HAVE JOINT HEADSHOTS?
Without individual headshots, we can’t submit you for work alone (without your twin).
Email pics to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload via Dropbox (new photos only – not pics already on your profile!)