We only accept a small number of performers for sole representation to minimise internal competition. They will be given submission and familial priority.
Before you decide to apply for sole representation with TV Twins, you must be aware of and agree to commit to the following:
- Sole rep performers will be submitted for roles they fit the brief for – without prior application or notification – and expected to respond to all emails promptly.
- In-person castings are often last minute, sometimes with as little as 24 hours’ notice and are mostly in London or Manchester. Although we do our best to arrange suitable times, you’re expected to attend any offered. This excludes holidays and important dates that you will keep us informed about.
- Performers must be on, or willing to join, Spotlight and name TV Twins as their sole agent.
- Each performer has an individual profile on TV Twins – which must be kept up to date and professional looking at all times, and you will provide TV Twins with your full CV and an annual intro self-tape.
- You are applying for sole representation which means you are not permitted to be with any other agency during this contract period (for one year from the date on your profile).
Answer the questions below to apply for sole representation with TV Twins – we will respond to all applications within 7-days…
Sole Rep FAQs
How do you decide who to offer a place to? >>
What is Spotlight? >>
Are there any fees? >>
TV Twins is already my agent on Spotlight. >>
What would it mean for twins? >>