Seeking lovely real families who are London based.
Daughters are the ones who need experience!
- Real family – daughter aged 8-10, parents aged 35-45. Girl is the main star so best if she is the one with experience please.
- Non Caucasian/mixed ethnicity family
- This scene requires a young family who are currently in a Covid secure bubble. This film has no dialogue, but all actors will need to be able to take direction and hold a pose without moving for a short period of time – this is crucial to the success of the film.
- The little girl is star of the narrative. She will need to be able to show drive and determination, as it is her growing knowledge that is sparking the change within her parents and the household as a whole.
- The father and child will need to be in casual dress and the mother in smart/casual work attire.
- Total fee for family £5000 plus petrol money – must be London based
Send photos to email@example.com please of the family together. Provide headshots, full names and dates of birth of family members not registered.
|Casting details: Zoom March 8th|
|Production dates: 26 March, London|
How to apply…
- You MUST update your profile to make it relevant to the brief, particularly in the BIO section (under ‘Skills’). This shows you’ve read the full brief and fit the criteria – and your profile will up to date!
- If shoot location’s not in your area, please make it clear you can travel to/from and have accommodation as this is not usually covered.
- Use this application form to let us know you’re interested and available, and provide any further information and images – we won’t submit you if you don’t apply!