We need to find a fab little girl to play the lead characters daughter in a short film – aged between 2-4 and local to the area of shoot (Hereford).
- She is the daughter of actress now cast – hence specific ethnicity noted. She should be aged between 2-4 yrs, ideally at the younger end but can see very small 4 year olds. We can’t cast over 5 I’m afraid.
- We need her to be local to the shoot – within easy travel with parent to Hereford area so that she can do short days and travel home between shooting.
- Appearance: Black-Other Areas, Black-Caribbean, Black-African, Mixed Race, African-American
- £60 PER DAY + £60 FOR PARENT CHAPERONE. There will also ben approved chaperone on set. All social distancing measures and current guidelines will be adhered to.
No in person auditions – I will be requesting pictures and maybe a little self tape of the kids.
Production dates: Tues 29 June, Wed 30 June & Thurs 1 July. (All actors required all 3 days)
How to apply…
- You MUST update your profile to make it relevant to the brief, particularly in the BIO section (under ‘Skills’). This shows you’ve read the full brief and fit the criteria – and your profile will up to date!
- If shoot location’s not in your area, please make it clear you can travel to/from and have accommodation as this is not usually covered.
- Use this application form to let us know you’re interested and available, and provide any further information and images – we won’t submit you if you don’t apply!