Why is Country Mouse on a stationary bike in a barn when she has nothing but free land all around her? Because this is about something bigger than cycling. This is about her sister who moved to the city, but whatever she still loves her. I mean, you know, it’s kind of selfish with all the land to take care of, but at least they can still take Kym’s cycling class with each other.
Kym’s cycling class is punishing. Not because of Kym, City Mouse loves riding with Kym. But because it’s when her sister back home gets to feel like she’s, I don’t know, somehow beating her at something. But she loves it. And she loves Country Mouse. They still make eachother laugh.
- Playing age: 25–40 years
- Casting via self tape then possible zoom recall.
- Production dates: W/C 9th August
- BSF – £350, £175 for travel x 2, £350 for down day, Per diems at £50 per day, Taxis to and from the airport. Hotels likely for 4 nights. PCR test prior to wardrobe fitting, and PCR test prior to flying. BUYOUT: £8,000
How to apply…
- You MUST update your profile to make it relevant to the brief, particularly in the BIO section (under ‘Skills’). This shows you’ve read the full brief and fit the criteria – and your profile will up to date!
- If shoot location’s not in your area, please make it clear you can travel to/from and have accommodation as this is not usually covered.
- Use this application form to let us know you’re interested and available, and provide any further information and images – we won’t submit you if you don’t apply!