Good practice for self-taping is to record a very short introductory video of yourselves together – please do this as twins rather than separately!
Use the tips set out at HOW TO SELF TAPE then…
- Prepare yourself – imagine you’re going to a real casting, photoshoot or even going on a night out!
- Sitting comfortably with both of you in shot, camera in landscape mode, introduce yourselves or one another (to the camera), and state that you’re recording an introductory video for TV Twins.
- Continue by chatting to eachother briefly about your amusing experiences and what it’s like to be twins; what you have in common and what separates you.
Important things to include:
- your full name(s) and agent (TV Twins)
- your age and current height(s)
- where you’re from and/or live
- type of twins you are (if applicable)
- any previous experience, or skills/hobbies
It should last no more than 2-minutes please!
Upload directly from your smartphone to Vimeo (with the ability to download enabled), or use a service like Dropbox, We Transfer or Mail Big File to send exported files to [email protected] and we’ll include it on your profile for Casting Directors and Production Companies to view.