Since Covid, many auditions are now carried out over Zoom – and I think they’re here to stay! So we have researched a couple of helpful articles to help you make the best impression out of this kind of meeting.
As well as reading the below links and watching the video…
- Think about who will be in the room with you: ideally only the twins and one guardian. No other parents, siblings, and definitely no PETS!!!!
- Choose a room you can close off from the rest of the house and don’t let anyone wander in and out;
- Read the casting instructions carefully and be prepared;
- Pay attention to the director and what’s being asked of you – parents: let your children respond;
- Don’t fidget.
Please read the following before setting up your Zoom call:
- How To Prepare Your Child Actor for Online Meetings by Corey Ralston
- Tips for Auditioning on Zoom: 10 tips to help you nail your audition by Naomi Joseph